- 1 2-pound Maine lobster
- 1/2 cup cooked crabmeat
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Rinse the lobster and pat it dry with paper towels. Using a sharp knife, carefully cut the lobster down the center lengthwise, being careful not to cut all the way through the tail.
- Remove the lobster meat from the shell and chop it into small pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chopped lobster meat, crabmeat, bread crumbs, onion, celery, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, parsley, salt, and black pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Stuff the lobster shells with the crabmeat mixture, packing it in tightly.
- Brush the lobster meat with melted butter.
- Bake the stuffed lobster in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the lobster is cooked through.
- Serve hot with a garnish of fresh parsley.
When serving Baked Crabmeat Stuffed Maine Lobster, it's best to keep the sides simple so that the lobster is the star of the show. Some suggestions include steamed asparagus, roasted potatoes, or a simple green salad with vinaigrette dressing.