Chilean Sea Bass Fillets
- 4 Chilean Sea Bass fillets, about 6 oz each
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Pat the Chilean Sea Bass fillets dry with paper towels and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the fillets to the skillet and sear for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and transfer the fillets to a plate.
- Return the skillet to the stove and add the white wine and lemon juice.
- Bring the liquid to a simmer and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until reduced by half.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the butter until melted and well combined.
- Pour the sauce over the Chilean Sea Bass fillets and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately.
This dish pairs well with roasted vegetables or a simple salad for a complete meal. Enjoy the delicate and buttery flavor of Chilean Sea Bass with the tangy and savory notes of the white wine and lemon butter sauce.