- 1 baguette, sliced into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 ounces Fermin Lomo Ibérico de Bellota Pork Loin, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Manchego cheese, shaved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Arrange the baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush them with olive oil.
- Bake the crostini in the oven until they are golden brown and crispy, about 10-12 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix the garlic and the remaining olive oil.
- Top each crostini with a slice of Fermin Lomo Ibérico de Bellota Pork Loin and a few shavings of Manchego cheese.
- Drizzle the garlic and olive oil mixture over the crostini.
- Sprinkle the crostini with chopped parsley.
This recipe is a perfect combination of crunchy crostini, savory Fermin Lomo Ibérico de Bellota Pork Loin, and nutty Manchego cheese. The garlic and olive oil dressing adds a burst of flavor to the dish, while the fresh parsley gives it a pop of color and freshness. Enjoy these crostini as an appetizer or serve them as a part of a larger meal.