- 1 Grass-Fed Tajima Wagyu Beef – NY Strip Steak (10oz.)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Take the Grass-Fed Tajima Wagyu Beef – NY Strip Steak out of the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature for about 30 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, minced garlic, and chopped rosemary.
- Rub the mixture all over the steak, making sure to coat it evenly.
- Season the steak generously with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the steak and sear for 2-3 minutes on each side, until a crust forms.
- Transfer the skillet with the steak to the preheated oven and roast for about 6-8 minutes for medium-rare doneness.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and let the steak rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
This Grass-Fed Tajima Wagyu Beef – NY Strip Steak recipe highlights the natural flavor of the beef, with the garlic and rosemary adding a subtle but delicious flavor. The steak will be perfectly cooked and juicy, with a nice crust on the outside. Serve it with your favorite sides, such as roasted vegetables or mashed potatoes, for a complete and satisfying meal. Enjoy!