- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1-2 oz caviar
- Toast points or crusty bread, for serving
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs together with the heavy cream, salt, and black pepper until well combined.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the beaten egg mixture to the skillet and stir continuously with a spatula until the eggs are cooked to your desired consistency.
- Remove the skillet from the heat.
- Stir in the chopped fresh chives and caviar.
- Serve the scrambled eggs with caviar hot, with toast points or crusty bread on the side.
Enjoy your delicious scrambled eggs with caviar!