- 24 slices of baguette, thinly sliced
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 oz smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup caviar
- Fresh dill sprigs, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Arrange the baguette slices on a baking sheet and toast them in the oven for 5-7 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, chopped dill, and lemon juice until well combined.
- Spread a generous amount of the cream cheese mixture onto each baguette slice.
- Top each baguette slice with a slice of smoked salmon, folding the salmon to fit on the bread.
- Spoon a small amount of caviar onto each smoked salmon-topped baguette slice.
- Garnish each canapé with a small sprig of fresh dill.
- Serve the smoked salmon caviar canapés immediately.
Enjoy your delicious smoked salmon caviar canapés!