- 4 veal cutlets, pounded thin
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Place the flour in a shallow dish and season it with salt and pepper.
- Dredge each veal cutlet in the flour, shaking off any excess.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt 2 tablespoons of butter with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add the veal cutlets to the skillet and cook them until they are golden brown and crispy on both sides, about 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer them to a plate.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the skillet.
- Add the Marsala wine and chicken broth to the skillet and bring to a simmer.
- Add the veal cutlets back to the skillet and simmer for 5 minutes, until the sauce thickens and the veal is cooked through.
- Sprinkle the chopped parsley over the top of the veal and sauce.
- Serve the Veal Marsala hot with your choice of sides.