- 4 pounded veal cutlets
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Season the veal cutlets with salt and pepper.
- In a shallow dish, mix together the breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan cheese.
- In another shallow dish, whisk together the egg and milk.
- Place the flour in a separate shallow dish.
- Coat each veal cutlet with flour, then dip it into the egg mixture, and then coat it with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the breaded veal cutlets to the skillet and cook until they are golden brown on both sides, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove the veal cutlets from the skillet and place them in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Pour the marinara sauce over the veal cutlets, making sure they are evenly coated.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the top of the marinara sauce.
- Bake the Veal Parmesan in the preheated oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly, and the veal is cooked through, about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the Veal Parmesan from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
Serve the Veal Parmesan with your favorite pasta or side dish, and enjoy!