Pasta with Mushrooms and Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 200g pasta of your choice (e.g., spaghetti, linguine)
- 200g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 100g Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Optional: A splash of white wine
- Cook the Pasta: In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Sauté the Mushrooms: In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant (about 1 minute). Add the sliced mushrooms and cook until they release their juices and become tender. If you like, add a splash of white wine and let it reduce.
- Combine Pasta and Mushrooms: Add the cooked pasta to the skillet with the mushrooms and toss to combine. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Serve: Plate the pasta and sprinkle generously with grated Parmigiano-Reggiano. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately.
Enjoy your delicious pasta dish!