- 2 racks of lamb Denver baby back ribs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Preheat your oven to 300°F.
- Remove the thin membrane from the back of the ribs.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic, paprika, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Rub this mixture all over the ribs.
- Place the ribs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Cover the baking sheet with another piece of parchment paper or aluminum foil, creating a sealed packet.
- Bake the ribs in the oven for 2-3 hours, or until they are tender and cooked through.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and carefully unwrap them.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush the ribs with BBQ sauce and grill them for 3-5 minutes on each side, until they are caramelized and crispy.
- Serve the ribs hot, with additional BBQ sauce on the side if desired.
This recipe for lamb Denver baby back ribs is sure to be a hit with your friends and family. Enjoy the rich, flavorful meat and the delicious combination of herbs and spices!